The Macmillan Community Cancer Navigator can help you find the right practical, financial and emotional support. The free service can signpost anyone, whose life is touched by cancer, to resources to empower them to find the personalised help they need.
Everyone is different. What matters to YOU?
- Practical Help
- Financial Concerns
- Emotional Support
- Returning to Work
A programme of wellbeing events is currently being run virtually on topics including: managing fatigue, nutrition and holistic therapies.
Get in Touch
Move More Feel Better
FREE, community led, rehabilitation, exercise programme specifically for people affected by cancer.
The six week programme provides weekly exercise classes led by a fully qualified instructor and is supported by the Surrey Heath Macmillan Community Cancer Navigator. Places are currently available for the 2022 . If you are interested in joining please contact: [email protected]
If you would like more support or information about cancer, please follow these links:
- Cancer Research UK or telephone: 0808 800 4040
- Cancer Care Map – find resources local to you
- Clic Sargent – support for families with a child who has cancer
- Macmillan Cancer Support or telephone: 0808 808 00 00. Watch this video to see How Macmillan Can Support You
- NHS Conditions – Cancer
- Teenage Cancer Trust – support for young people aged 13 – 24 diagnosed with cancer
- World Cancer Research Fund – information on cancer survival through exercise, diet and weight management.
- Cancer Research COVID-19 Vaccine Updates – providing all the latest information on the vaccine and how this affects people living with cancer.